|Barrel Length Range||4.00″ to 4.99″|
|Frame Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Grips||Black Checkered Synthetic|
- MODEL NUMBER: 40168
- CALIBER: 22 LR
- MaterialAlloy Steel
- Front SightFixed
- Barrel Length 4.75″
- Grip Frame Aluminum
- Grips Checkered Synthetic
- Finish Blued
- Width 1.20″
- Rear Sight Fixed
- Barrel Style Tapered
- Weight 28.2 oz.
- Overall Length 9″
- Height 5.40″
- Grooves 6
- Twist 1:16″ RH
- Available in CA: No
- Available in MA” No
- Features a commemorative 70th Anniversary laser engraving and limited edition “70TH” serial number prefix.
- Ships in custom wood case reminiscent of the boxes used to ship the original Standard pistols in 1949. Also includes 70th Anniversary pin and decal.
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber-to-muzzle cleaning. Pressing a button in the back of the frame allows the barrel-receiver assembly to tilt up and off the grip frame without the use of tools.
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features a natural pointing grip angle with replaceable grip panels for a non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.